SRD998 Intelligent Positioner
The intelligent positioner SRD998 is designed to operate pneumatic valve actuators and can be operated from control systems (e.g. the Foxboro I/A Series System and Foxboro Evo™), controllers or PC-based
configuration and operation tools such as the FDT/DTMs VALcare™. The positioner is available with HART 7communication protocol.
The extra large multi-lingual full text graphical-LCD, in conjunction with the rotary selector, allows a comfortable and easy local configuration and operation. For installations in contact with explosive atmospheres certificates are available.
SRD998 Intelligent Positioner with HART Communication
• Angle range up to 95 ° (up to 120 ° on request)
• Mounting onto any linear or rotary actuator
• Supply air pressure up to 10 bar (145 psig)
• Auto-start with self-calibration
• Self diagnostics, status- and diagnostic messages
• DTM for valve diagnostics and predictive maintenance
• Easy local operation with the rotary selector
• Extra large multi-lingual full text graphical LCD
• With HART 7 communication
• Stroke 8 to 260 mm (0.3 to 10.2 in) with standard lever; larger stroke with special lever
Blanes Pressure Solutions supplies a comprehensive range of pressure measurement instruments.
Our customer base is vast with a vast range of blue chip companies as customers, ranging from Afrox, to including but not limited to, Air Products, Air Liquide, Anglo American, De Beers, Eskom, Impala Platinum, Unilever, SAB Miller, Sappi, and Sasol, to name but a few. Agreements with various manufacturers around the world, result in a comprehensive range of indicators, switches, transmitters and accessories.
Blanes Pressure Solutions was founded in 2002 to take over the pressure business of Blanes Instruments CC, and can trace its pedigree back to 1893, when Robert Blane left Scotland to make his fortune on the Witwatersrand.